MINI TREATS HAUL

30.6.14





So it was my birthday recently #TeamCancerian (insert appropriate whoop or eye rolling). I don't do big birthdays as I don't like all the fuss and/or stress. I prefer to plan nothing and see where the day takes me. I then woke up the following morning and thought hold on I didn't even buy myself a little 'growing in age' pressie. I popped to my local shopping centre and the pictures above are a result of wanting everything whilst not having a clue what I wanted!

I often purchase from Lush and stick to the brilliant Ultrabland facial cleanser. However, on one of my many trips spent just sniffing everything in store I came across the Let The Good Times Roll face and body cleanser and oooooooh it just smells divine! I love it and the fact that it contains pieces of popcorn is a bonus. Two ladies in store confessed to having a sneaky try...(okay I shouldn't have but I tasted a tiny bit too). It really does smell that good! I will do a full review futher down the line, however, if you haven't already go into store and smell it! Then buy it! Then love it like I do!

Ok now another wonderful find was the Moroccan mint and white tea drink from Marks and Spencer. It is possibly one of the nicest and most refreshing drinks I have ever tasted. I think it's only fair that I try all the other flavours just for comparisons sake and not greed *cough cough*! Please do try it and tell me what you think. If you have any question regarding anything in the photo's comment below and I'll get back to you. 

Have a brilliant week xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment