STATIONARY ADDICTI....HAUL *Insert glee*

24.4.14



Ok I have issues the least worrying one being my obsession with pink even though it's not quite my favourite colour. Actually my favourite colour depends on my mood and the day! In yet another fruitless attempt I realised when trying to locate an important note I had written that having eight notebooks makes little to no sense. In fact it's nonsensical! 

Any normal being would think right tidy the notebooks, writing pads and folders away and just use one at a time. I guess I'm not as normal as I thought! Anyhoot, so yes I grabbed my WHSmith voucher and set on a quest to buy a singular notepad that would replace the ones I already had. Please do not try to apply logic as I realise there was none applied in my actions.

So yes I get to one of my favourite stores and proceed to look at everything and to try every pen in stock. You would think that the security guard and I would be on first name terms considering that I shop there so often. Instead he decided to follow me around the store like a bad smell. So I decided to take extra long in doodling on the pen test pads. I was kind enough to even leave a little message for him on the tester pads! 

On my third visit to the filofax stand (it has 2 sections and has to be treated with care, time & the respect it deserves)....WHAT DID I SEE...?

Retails at £15, however, I used a spend £15 get £5 off at WHSmith. So this little gorgeousness only cost me a tenner
It's a Clipbook Filofax and it was love at first sight! Why I didn't know about this I don't know, however, upon further investigation it turns out that they were only recently brought out and available in a limited amount of colours at present. When I last checked they were on the Filofax website, however, at the time of typing this post only the leather look is available. However, do check their blog for further updates and new releases.


Pop over to the official Filofax website for all the details on this wonderful new Filofax, book, notebook hybrid, however, I can assure you it covers all your needs whilst looking fab too. Just one of the many bonuses is that you can use any of the Filofax regular A5 inserts to customize away until your hearts content.

Just a 'few' of the bits I brought to streamline my stationary *rolls eyes*

      1. Mini Stationary Set WHSmith £0.59
      2. Decorative Tape Tiger £1.00
      3. Index Sticky Tabs Tiger £1.00 (Cheaper whilst just as good as leading brands)
      4. Stabilo Biro Pen (Black & Pink shown) WHSmith £0.99 each
      5. Heart Stamp £1.00 Tiger
      6. Heart Shape Paperclips Tiger £1.00

I shall  now end this post as I need to go and get creative with transferring over all the info that I have on bits of paper all over place into my new bubba. Oh just one more thing did I mention that it's the perfect match for my WHSmith Pencilcase/clutch/make-up bag? I now have a reason to buy a second case you know just in case. 

No comments:

Post a Comment