WHAT'S MY MAKE-UP IN?

9.4.14


So I don't actually wear enough make-up on a daily basis to warrant buying a make-up bag or two
or three...That was until I went to WHSmith on yet another stationary buying mission. Yes I have
an addiction to stationary and NO it is not something I intend to give up anytime soon. Meet my new baby it's sold with the intent of being a 'pencil case', however, it's too cute and colourful to be
confined to the bottom of a rucksack or whatever trainer bags the 'youth' currently use! So please welcome my make-up/clutch bag which shall be making numerous appearances throughout the summer and beyond!

Not surprisingly I instantly fell in love with the Neon pink coupled with the zesty orange zipper *insert appropriate drools here*. It retails at £6.99 and was purchased in-store. It also comes in neon yellow or green with contrasting zipper. It measures approximately 7x4" with a depth 2" so plenty of room. The availability of stock on WHSmith's website isn't the best so if you love it as much as me go into store to find out which branches stock this little gem. Do you love it as much as I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment