A BRUSH, IS A BRUSH, IS A BRUSH...

19.2.14




If you don't know about Denman brushes then seriously where have you been? My relationship with them started from an early age. The infamous brown handle and the cushioned feel of the brush as the bristles touched your scalp and danced through your tresses. It wasn't always such a glamorous event! Especially when you decided whilst clamped on your mother's lap that you didn't wish for your hair to be brushed that day or any other day in fact! Please tell me it wasn't just me who went through the childhood trauma of getting ones hair done?


Flashback over. I was in Boots convincing myself that since the last time I had been there under a week ago that there was some new super product that I needed to buy. There wasn't. I went over to the brush section and had seen the one above before. I loved it but didn't think I needed to buy another and couldn't justify doing so. However, on this occasion my eyes sighted the packaging smell me(Yes I matched the the text to the same colours on the packaging). So I picked up the package and started sniffing. At this point I looked a little crazy and the security guard's presence became more apparent. However, by now did I care? Hell no! I was smelling a cross between the brilliance of Lush and The Body Shop in a brush. I was smitten and went straight to the self serve tills and purchased my little baby. Note to self: Do not go to self serve tills as you can NEVER insert your Boots card correctly and end up looking rather silly!

If you have a Denman brush then your already in the know how about how great they are. And if you don't? Please go and get one. Your hair will thank you now and you will definitely thank me later. At the time that I purchased my brush I wasn't aware that it comes in a number of different scents. However, I've since discovered that they also come in orange, coconut, wild dewberry, green apple and lemon sherbet. I'm not sure of the longevity of the scent but with the quality of the brush and the range available all I have to say is fruit punch anyone? Brushes available at various retail outlets and also online at Denman. 

No comments:

Post a Comment