WHAT'S IN MY BAG?

21.2.14


Why do I blog? I love writing its as simple as that. I started a blog to coincide with my business and also just to reach out and connect with people outside of my friendship comfort zone. So far so good. A lot of people start blogging with the intention of getting freebies and all sorts of goodies which is fine but not the route I want to take. So this post finds me in an extremely grateful and smile at myself kind of mood.

I wrote a blog post 'The Jelly Bean Find' a few weeks back about my love for chocolate covered Jelly beans. Yes, I'm still in love with them! I told the lovely folk on The Jelly Bean Factory facebook page who kindly shared my post with their fans and offered to send me a gorgeous little treat to say thanks. So I'm not sure if its the fact that I'm over the moon that it's the weekend, the surprise of the delivery guy turning up today or just the fact that its Friday. However, I thought I would do a what's in my bag Jelly Bean edition!

I'm not a fan of coffee so I shall reluctantly be giving the Gourmet pack to someone who can appreciate them. However, I will be working my way through all of the packs with some friends, some good TV and a lot of laughter. So I would like to say thank you for the wonderful gift and Happy #JellyBeanFriday!

Now let me mention my delightful Matthew Williamson trunk. I love it I love it and then I look at it and love it some more. I have an addiction to pink which is funny considering its not my favourite colour. I have a new favourite colour depending on the day, my mood and any other factor I take into account at the time! I saw this walking past Debenhams and I instantly fell in love. I paid I around £21.00 for it as when I ordered it online there was a special offer in the Metro taking 15% off (Its currently on sale). I currently have it in my living room on white shelving. However, its such a versatile piece it lends itself to going anywhere. If the mood takes me I would even 'wear' it out maybe as a packed lunch box (I eat well)! 

The trunk comes in a number of beautiful patterns and a brilliant white in various sizes. So they are excellent if you want to make them a a statement piece by stacking them. So not only will you will have a great piece(s) of deco you will also be creating extra storage. I come up with all the best excuses to shop! I'm seriously considering getting the next size up in white and will keep you posted. Let me know if you've thought about or have this little beauty in your home.

Happy Friday whatever your doing x

No comments:

Post a Comment