HOW NOT TO HANDBAG SHOP...

15.5.14



I went on yet another unsuccessful shopping trip. I know what I like, however, I know even more what I don't like. Unfortunately, for my forever dwindling handbag collection I'm more fussy about what I don't like as opposed to what I do like. Just typing this paragraph has brought back my shopping induced headache!

So yes I went into all the usual handbag spots and nothing caught my eye. Defeated I popped into my favorite nonsensical store. It's a brilliant store, however, I always leave with something I didn't know I didn't need. A little like when you go Ikea and then leave not knowing how or why you have the items you do! I'll come back to what I brought there shortly.

I went to Marks & Spencer even though I'm on a self imposed ban on buying cakes, convenience foods and such. I brought cake, I took photo's of said cake...I then ate all bar one of the little beauties! Good old M&S have always been reliable in bringing out innovative and tasty new things to nibble on. In-store I found an array of new 'Summer of Flavour' range and boy oh boy do they deliver. I practically ran out of the store as I felt the urge to buy everything! Been there done that and was two stones heavier during that period of my life...oooops! Please visit a store and see for yourself.


If (I should say 'when' positive thinking and all that jazz) I was as wealthy as I would like to be then I would spend my time frivolously shopping at my leisure for whatever my heart desired. Well I'm not so I make do with my current facilities and bank balance. Which can be the only explanation in the world as to why I went and purchased a carrot sharpener......YES you read that right a sharpener for carrots. I brought it from Tiger for £2.00 and there isn't a lot that I can say about it other than the fact that I love it! I haven't tried it out yet, however, when I do I will gladly share the results with you! I'm currently working on a lot of designs that I hope to share with you shortly. So keep a look out x

No comments:

Post a Comment