POUND SHOP ESSENTIALS HAUL

6.5.14


All items a pound or less

After going to the gym today I popped into Waitrose looking for a little snack to eat. Once I had stopped scoffing at the inflated prices of some of the items I left the store with nothing. Now don't get me wrong if that's where you like to shop then there is nothing wrong with that at all. It can't be denied that some of the products are extremely high quality and worth shelling out the extra bucks, pounds or whatever on. However, I'm a bit of a bargain hunter and wont pay extra for something if I know that I can get the same product a minute down the road cheaper.

This brings me to my tiny little £1 each beauty and body haul. I brought the above items all from my local discount stores (Poundland, 99p store etc). I needed all the above and had seen them all in Boots and Superdrug for 2 to 3 times the cost I paid for them. 

Moral of the story:

If you have a little more time than money have a little scout around as there are bargains galore to be found. It also means you can spend more money on bags, shoes and food! Got my priorities straight there! Do let me know if you come across any bargains that we can all buy.

Happy Shopping xXx



No comments:

Post a Comment